Motorcycle Awareness Month
Motorcycle Awareness Month is back for 2019!
September is Motorcycle Awareness Month (MAM) and signals the start of the motorcycling season. Over half of all motorcyclists start to get their bikes out of the garage and onto the roads after a winter break.
September is an important time to deliver key messages to both riders and drivers, about what they can do to keep motorcyclists safe. Messages for riders are around
- refreshing riding skills with Ride Forever coaching
- ensuring your gear offers you the right protection
- checking your bike before getting back on the road.
The key message for drivers is that more bikes are back on the road, so ‘Look Twice’ at intersections and before changing lanes. We want to make all road users aware that they play a part in keeping each other safe on the road. LOOK TWICE FOR MOTORCYCLES
Check out more information on the Motorcycle Awareness Month website, including
- Tips for riders and drivers
- Bio's on 2019 ambassadors
- Links to useful articles
- Link to the Ride Forever Facebook page, where all our social media posts will be promoted.
- LInk to MAM Facebook flier
- Details on regional events being held around the country